Positions Currently Available:
Record Lab Assistant
McNally Smith College is hiring a part-time Record Lab Assistant to provide support for all recording studios on campus as well as first floor classroom spaces. Perform daily duties as prescribed by the Studio Manager. Primarily work nights and weekends. This position is the first contact for pick-up and fill-in shifts.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Perform the open or closing procedure for the school and or McKern Studio Complex.
- Assist students and faculty as needed.
- Display expert knowledge of campus policies and enforce school policy and procedures.
- Observe student sessions; perform walk-throughs and monitor student guests.
- Supervise and perform routine studio cleaning procedures
- Perform basic studio maintenance as prescribed by the Studio Manager.
- Superior customer service skills
- Experience with A/V systems setup and maintenance
- Experience maintaining and repairing musical instruments
- Experience with Pro Tools, Logic, and Finale
- Experience with Large Format Digital and Analog Consoles
- Experience with MIDI systems setup
- Soldering Experience
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
- Tuesday, September 27