Positions Currently Available:
This position provides administrative support to the McNally Smith Admissions Department in a variety of ways, from clerical database management to engagement with prospective students and families to collaboration with other departments on campus.
- Operate Admissions front desk and department phone/email, and route incoming communications to appropriate staff.
- Process student inquiries and applicant documentation in database.
- Prepare official acceptance/denial letters and coordinate other mailings.
- Compile weekly Admission statistics data and calculate student Academic Index parameters.
- Organize and execute monthly audition days on campus.
- Participate in regular Admissions-related campus events including open houses, audition days, new student orientation, and others.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Astute and detail-oriented.
- Able to work independently to accomplish responsibilities.
- Exceptionally organized and efficient.
- An effective professional communicator capable of working with a variety of constituents.
- Digitally literate. Highly functional in Excel, Word, Google Suite. Preferably with knowledge of CampusNexus student database.
- Able to travel occasionally for regional college fairs and recruiting events.
- Positive, caring, and empathetic.
- Eager to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in higher education administration
- Knowledge of music industry and music education
Occasional night and weekend work is required (0-5%).
A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required.
- Priority consideration will be given to applications received by 09/22/2017; open until filled.
Part-Time Line Cook
Looking for a great 2nd job? Want to spend holidays with your family? We have an opening for a part-time line cook in our campus restaurant. Flexible hours, with no late nights or early mornings! We have a fun, laid-back environment with great music, flexibility, and part-time benefits — including paid holidays! Our menu items are fresh and made-to-order and we appreciate creative thinkers. This is a 9-month, hourly position (late August–May) with semester breaks off.
- Proficiency and experience in food preparation; sauté, flattop, good knife skills
- Inventory and receiving
- Safety and sanitation
- Applications will be accepted until this position is filled