Positions Currently Available:
The Associate Registrar steps in as acting Registrar when the Registrar is absent and assists in the maintenance of the college’s system of student records. The Associate Registrar is responsible for master school term schedules, along with class registration, assigning classroom space, and assisting to ensure that all requirements have been met prior to graduation and that diplomas are factually correct. The Associate Registrar reviews and processes all transcripts for transfer credit and advises students in transfers, class scheduling and resolving class conflicts. Interacts with departments and faculty to resolve problems; implement new procedures and ensure consistency, and evaluates programs and services to enable a response to changing priorities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Build and maintain term master schedule of classes
- Manage student class wait lists and monitor class section additions when needed
- Assist in degree audits
- Responsible for student graduation process in school system
- Responsible for processing diplomas
- Register all new students and assist current students with schedules
- Track and enter test-outs, advance placement, and transfer credit
- Creates transfer of credit documents for Registrar approval
- Builds relationships with incoming students and transfer students maintaining communication regarding their course schedules and approved transfers
- Maintain records and transcript database in school system
- Assist in updating database with student status enrollment changes
- Monitor and report incoming student grade levels to financial aid
- Assist students with academic advising, academic rules, and other policies
- Create and track directed studies and other arranged classes
- Assist with new faculty hires regarding Registrar Office reports and academic policies
- Work with Financial Aid and Admission Office in regards to prospective and current students
- Various committee involvement
- Bachelor degree in student personnel administration or a related field
- Ability to work and communicate well with students and other office personnel
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in student administration or a related field
- Applications will be accepted through Monday, May 9
Part-time Culinary Position – Perfect 2nd Job!
McNally Smith College of Music is looking for a part time line/prep cook for our on-campus retail kitchen. We are a dynamic work environment serving our residential and commuter students, campus staff and faculty. We offer schedule flexibility with afternoon, evening and weekend hours & lots of music!
The academic year schedule provides a quality of life balance; with most holidays, semester breaks & summers off.
- At least 2 years of line cooking experience
- Proficiency and experience in food preparation; sauté, grill and batch
- Skills in inventory & receiving
- Safety and sanitation
Part time [up to 29 hrs/wk], competitive hourly with benefits package, paid holidays and PTO