A music student’s connection with McNally Smith College of Music does not end upon graduation. We want our graduates to remain a part of the McNally Smith family throughout their lives. Numerous resources and opportunities to stay connected with the alumni community are available as well as support from Career and Alumni Services.
Connect with other McNally Smith alums online! We have three places where you can find information about alumni online:
Keep updated each month with the Alumni Newsletter! Email email@example.com to make sure you receive these monthly updates.
- Register to gain access to alumni resources — resource center, record lab, library, alumni ID, practice and rehearsal spaces
- Alumni services will contact you within 24 hours of submitting to the above link. Approval only given if the alum is a graduate and has no holds on his or her record.
- Career Services support — for all alumni on topics of career exploration and material support (resume, cover letter, portfolio, etc.)
- Alumni Association – meets monthly in the Twin Cities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved
- Job Board – email email@example.com for access to the job board
- Request Transcript
- McNally Smith Email Access
- Portal Access
Send us an update! We’d love to hear about what you’ve been doing since graduation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org