Students at McNally Smith College of Music explore a broad curriculum, pursuing a well-rounded education in all areas of music, including performance, business, production, engineering, composition and songwriting with a creative approach toward musical artistry and leadership.
McNally Smith offers a variety of music degrees and programs for study, including a Master of Music degree, Bachelor degrees, Associate degrees, and Diploma programs. The college specializes in contemporary music, not only in style and genre, but in promoting an education that takes advantage of new digital opportunities and the changing world of the music industry. Areas of study consist of traditional music performance curriculum as well as music technology, music business, the liberal arts, hip-hop studies, and composition and songwriting. To begin exploring the academic options at McNally Smith, read about our Majors & Areas of Study.
Degree and Diploma Programs offered at McNally Smith College of Music:
- Bachelor of Music in Performance
- Master of Music in Performance
- Associate of Applied Science in Music Performance
- Diploma — Music Performance Course
- Bachelor of Music in Composition—Instrumental
- Bachelor of Music in Composition—Songwriting
- Bachelor of Arts in Music Business
- Associate of Applied Science in Music Business
- Diploma —Music Business Course