DEADLINE FOR MCNALLY SMITH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS: Friday, March 1st, 2013.
Current and prospective students of McNally Smith College of Music: Applications are now being accepted for 2013-2014 scholarships! Applications will be accepted through March 1, 2013, but there’s no time like the present to apply.
In addition to federal and state grant and student loan funding, McNally Smith is pleased to offer a variety of scholarships to new and returning undergraduate and graduate students. To be eligible, students must:
- be provisionally accepted into a program at McNally Smith (including passing auditions and submitting demos as required by the admission office for that field of study)
- submit a FAFSA
- complete any scholarship application requirements by March 1, 2013
Click below to learn more about McNally Smith’s scholarships for:
Although Premier scholarships may include further unique criteria, scholarships are generally awarded to students who:
- Exhibit exceptional abilities (through an audition or submission of demos and other application requirements).
- Best demonstrate their ambition to pursue a career in music (through letters of recommendation, application essay responses, record of extracurricular activities, etc.)
- Show academic promise (reflected in grade transcripts, SAT/ACT scores).
- Demonstrate verifiable financial need (through a completed FAFSA).
Newer: Upcoming Exclusive Appearance from Peter Wolf Crier to Cap Stellar 2012-13 Season for Sound Bite Series
Older: MSCM Brass & Woodwinds Faculty Set to Lead Free, Open to Public Concert