Investing In Excellence
McNally Smith is committed to investing in the next generation of music professionals. Through our merit-based Premier Scholarship program, eligible students can save up to 60% off tuition costs — renewable every semester until graduation.
If you excel in music, technology or academics you could save up to $7,000 every semester — a total savings of $56,000 over four years.
- Music Performance
- Music Business
- Music Production
- Audio Engineering
- Live Sound
- Composition & Songwriting
- Hip-Hop Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Music
Scholarships are awarded to students who:
- Demonstrate exceptional musical, creative or technical excellence (through audition, submitted demos, work samples or other application requirements)
- Demonstrate ambition and commitment toward achieving excellence (through references, application essay or record of extracurricular activities and accomplishments)
- Final Deadline: March 1, 2015
NOTE: The Premier Scholarship fund is limited. Awards will be made on a first come, first served basis. Apply now for early consideration.