Students demonstrating financial need may be eligible for financial assistance in the form of a discounted tuition rate for summer workshop attendance. Please note that the discount applies only to the cost of the workshop, and is not available for housing, meal plans, or transportation costs. In order to receive need-based financial aid, students will need to submit 2015 tax information, including a 1040 showing their family’s Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) and family size.
Please use this chart to determine what your cost will be if your family is eligible for financial aid.
Steps to apply for financial aid:
- Apply for a summer workshop.
- Email the following items to Katie.Marshall@mcnallysmith
- 2015’s 1040 tax form, with SSN removed
- Family size (noting this in the body of your email is fine.)
- Financial aid eligibility will be confirmed via email, and you will be able to pay your remaining balance or arrange a payment plan at that time.
Please contact Katie.Marshall@