- Attendees ages 13-18 are eligible for overnight accommodations in the McNally Smith Residence Hall. Attendees outside this age range must arrange for alternate accommodations.
- Attendees under the age of 18 are prohibited from smoking cigarettes. In the instance that an attendee under the age of 18 is found possessing or smoking cigarettes their cigarettes will be confiscated and their parents will be informed via a phone call.
- All attendees are prohibited from possessing or consuming alcohol during the workshop. In the instance that an attendee is found possessing or consuming alcohol the alcohol will be confiscated and their parents will be informed via a phone call.
- Drug possession and consumption is strictly prohibited for all attendees. In the instance that an attendee is found possessing or consuming prohibited substances the substance will be confiscated, authorities will be notified and their parents will be informed via a phone call.
- Attendees are required to remain in their rooms after curfew. In the instance that an attendee needs to leave their room after curfew the attendee must call the on duty overnight counselors for supervision. Attendees not obeying this rule are subject to dismissal from the dormitories at the head counselor’s discretion.
- Attendees using residence halls are required to attend all evening activities. All attendees staying at the Residence Halls are required to attend all evening activities.
Residence Hall Rules:
- No smoking, drinking, drugs, sex, and opening door/being out of room after curfew – will result in students being sent home.
- Students must be accompanied by a counselor or McNally Smith faculty/staff member if leaving the residence hall and/or school premises. This includes walking back and forth from the school to the residence hall.
- Other non-residence hall attendees of the camp are not permitted to come to the residence hall or hang out there during free time/evening activities.
- Students must return to their own rooms at 10 p.m. This provides them time to wind down, shower, call home, get ready for bed, etc.
- Lights out is at 11 p.m. Lights must be turned off and students should be in their bed.
- Doors are not to be opened after bed-check/lights out – except in the case of an emergency or at the counselors request.
- If a student needs to open his/her door or leave the room for some reason other than a 911-worthy emergency, his/her first call needs to be to the counselor on duty – BEFORE leaving the room. Supervision is then required.
- It is important for their own safely that students do not open their doors for anyone other than counselors after lights-out.
- Counselors tape doors at bed-check to ensure doors are not opened and check them regularly throughout the night.
- Emergencies: 911
- McNally Smith Front Desk: 651.291.0177
- Scott Agster: 651-361-3601